I have moved into a different phase of the trip that is a lot more relaxing for me, but probably less interesting for the purposes of blogging. The past couple of days have been spent going to bed early, sleeping in late, napping, eating delicious home-cooked food, reading, and watching some movies. Oh, and my mom, grandma, and I went to the Del Mar racetrack. I have no idea how horse racing works, but I didn't let that stop me from losing ten bucks. I look forward to learning a bit more about it and spending some time at the Fairgrounds. Basically, I am just sitting back, enjoying myself, and trying to avoid a total immune system collapse.
I suspect that between now and next Wednesday, when I fly home, will not produce much in the way of bloggable material, but I will update if anything happens. I also have some bloviating to do about public transportation and other topics that have occurred to me on this trip, so I'll try to add that stuff too. Until then:
No comments:
Post a Comment