Just found another guy out back. He asked if Larry lives here. I explained that Larry does not live here and it's usually more productive to knock at the front door when looking for someone. He left. I don't think he was looking for Larry.
I called the NOPD second district office to try and report that I had found two different strangers wandering around the back of my house in the past two days. The person on the line was courteous but didn't seem interested in taking any kind of formal report because nothing was taken (I didn't get into details about the first bike incident). She referred me to Crimestoppers but that doesn't seem to fit because I don't have any real information to pass on; I witnessed one thwarted bike theft and found another guy who probably was looking for something to steal, but that's it. This is a bit frustrating.
You could install motion detector lights around the house or have a fun weekend of building some kind of fence/gate.
ReplyDelete