1) Duck pizza with porcini, mascarpone, sweet potato & scallions. Holy crap this is good.
2) White pizza with ricotta, mozzarella, oregano, garlic & basil. Very light, and just as good cold.
3) Quattro formaggi: ricotta, parmigiano, mozzarella, fontina, and tomato. It's a very good cheese pizza, but still just a cheese pizza. I'd have it again, especially to see if it's better if it's cooked just a hair longer than it was this time.
4) Bolzano pizza with roast pork shoulder, fennel, bacon & sweet onions. I was not a fan of this one; it didn't seem to cohere into a whole. Oddly enough, it tasted better cold the next day.
5) Wild mushroom pizza with tomato, fontina, sweet onions, bacon & yard egg: too many ingredients, I think. Interesting flavors and textures, but it was overloaded and almost soggy. Probably better without the tomato.
No comments:
Post a Comment