Friday, December 6, 2013

Recent activities

I let the blogging lapse again for a bit and I apologize.  I'll get a couple of posts up today and then there will be another hiatus while I'm out of town for a week, but with luck I'll have some good pictures after that.

So, recently I have enjoyed: cooked an edible Thanksgiving dinner for four; eaten a much better Thanksgiving turducken hotdog with stuffing and andouille sauce at Dat Dog; celebratory drinks with a friend at Saint Lawrence, a bar that is pretty good by Quarter standards; a truly bizarre but edible vegetable stir-fry at Cosimo's in the Quarter; a good burger at High Hat; delicious German beer at the reorganized Aline Street Beer Garden, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite bars; visited the new H&M clothing place; and endured more insane weather.  I broke out the flannel sheets when it got down to the thirties on the night before Thanksgiving, but we've been back in the high 70's since then.  This is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment