New Orleans has a new Costco and I am probably a little too excited about it. Something about walking around the cavernous interior, eating free samples, and wondering what I would do with two gallons of olive oil or seven pounds of frozen chicken thighs just feels satisfying. Anyway, I've got a membership card now so if you want to shop or buy cheap gas, let me know.

I went to another trivia night at the Half Moon, now being operated by Geeks Who Drink. They run a tight ship and it starts an hour earlier, so I imagine I'll be attending more frequently.
Finally, I think I am going to tweak my Domenica Project. I went again last week and quite enjoyed the roasted carrot with goat cheese, red onion, shaved brussels sprouts, beets, and hazelnuts (and another four cheese for leftovers). But looking at the menu again, I just want to order the duck pizza again next time, which will undermine my ability to try them all. (At least until the uptown location opens). Therefore, I will instead try other happy hour specials around town and report back.
Been Instagram chatting with Alon Shaya, and I am due to finally eat at Domenica.
ReplyDelete